The selection of music videos that will be screened at the Festival, and compete for the Ibis award will be made by MTV media company. The chosen music videos will be screened at the Cinema City festival, and will compete for the award intended for best video according to the jury.
The requirements of the competition are:
- authors of videos must come from one of ex-YU countries (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia)
- authors and performers of songs must come from one of ex-YU countries (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia)
- the first public broadcast of the video was after 1.1. 2013.
Application should contain the following materials:
• DVD of the video in full resolution;
• Data on the video (song, author of the song, author of the video, contact info of the author of the video, date of first broadcast)
which are to be submitted to the following address:
MTV, Obilićev venac 15, 11000 Belgrade,
with note “For Cinema City competition”
The deadline for submitting materials is 10.6.2014.
The Cinema City International Film Festival will once again be held in June, specifically from June 21-28 in Novi Sad. As before, the visitors will get a chance to see over 100 original film accomplishments at ten city locations, of which the audience best prefers the open-air cinemas. Film programme will be accompanied by great musical performances within the music portion of the Festival, as well as the new programme area – Cinema City Pro, intended for film professionals. In addition to regular awards, this year Cinema City will also present the Ibis award for best music video, in partnership with MTV media company.